Boiling Springs, PA
|Experience Type:||New Graduate Opportunities, Off-campus Jobs|
|Position Available:||Year Round|
|Hourly Rate or Pay Range:||Salary plus CSA membership|
|Application Deadline:||February 23, 2018|
The Dickinson College Farm Program Outreach Coordinator runs from June 2018 to June 2019. This is a full-time position that based primarily on campus, in the Kaufman Building. Compensation for this position includes a competitive salary plus a complimentary membership to the College Farm CSA program.
The purpose of this one-year position is to equip a Dickinson graduate with a unique opportunity to continue their connection with the College Farm and local food initiatives while developing professional skills in educational programming, program management and communications.
Please carefully read over the following questions and reply accordingly. An in-person interview will be scheduled with you once your application is received. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, [email protected].
Dickinson College 553 Park Dr Boiling Springs, PA 17007 United States Website
How to Apply
Please send your completed application to [email protected]
by February 23rd, 2018.
- Please explain your reasons for applying for this position.
- What personal or professional experience do you bring to this position?
- What type of work environment do you seek to cultivate for yourself?
- Much of this position will require you to work separately from the College Farm. As a campus-based position, what strategies will you employ to remain efficient and focused in an unsupervised workplace environment?
- How would you describe your work ethic?
- How would you describe yourself as an individual? As a team member?
- What strategies will you use to successfully manage students and volunteers on farm-related outreach projects?
- Please list three areas in which you would like to improve upon through this position and why.
- Please list three areas in which you would like to be challenged and why.
- Please explain a recent accomplishment that you are proud of and think best reflects you as a leader.
- What are some ways that the College Farm can improve its connection with the campus community through outreach programming? How do you envision accomplishing these?
- Please describe how does the Farm Program Outreach Coordinator “fits” within your broader professional or personal ambitions?
- On a scale from 1-5, how does this post-graduation position rank with other jobs/opportunities that you are exploring? (1= very interested, 5 = vaguely interested)
Application Deadline: February 23, 2018
Contact: Jenn Halpin email@example.com